Spinach is a completely an edible plant belonging to the family of chard and beets. The vegetable is grown completely in leaf form. The juice of spinach is famous for its extremely versatile ingredients and health benefits.
Spinach juice is full of essential nutrients and vitamins such as vitamins K, C, E, B1, B2 and B6, folic acid, carotene, manganese and magnesium. The quantity of iron in spinach is almost double the quantity found in other vegetables. The green color of the juice is due to the high content of chlorophyll in the vegetable.
The health and nutritional properties of spinach juice serve significant benefits, for example, the juice purifies the blood and prevents the development of cancer cells. Spinach juice is also highly alkalizing which helps to maintain a healthy pH level in the body by deactivating excess acids.
Juicing spinach also helps to maintain healthy gums and a clean mouth. If you mix spinach juice into carrot juice, you can avoid many oral diseases, like pyorrhea. In fact, there are various ailments that can be successfully treated with the mixture of spinach and carrot juice. Some of the ailments include anaemia, neuritis, ulcers, convulsions, arthritis, nerve degeneration, swollen limbs, lack in thyroid or adrenal secretions, abscesses, haemorrhaging and boils in the gonads.
If you want to get the maximum benefits of this juice, then you should at least take one glass daily. Wash a stack of spinach and freeze it. When it is cool, juice it up in the best juicer along with a carrot or orange juice for added taste and benefit.
Cleansing the body.If you wonder why certain people get skin problems or pimples constantly it because their bodies are not clean on the inside. However, this problem can be solved by adding spinach juice in your diet. It has the capacity to cleanse the body.
Some other health benefits of spinach juice include:
– Spinach juice contains lutein which is a very powerful nutrient to prevent cataracts. Lutein promotes eye health and slows down the aging of eyes and macular degeneration.
– The juice contains carotenoid which kills the prostate cancer cells in men. The juice is also rich in kaempferol which reduces ovarian cancer in women up to 40 percent.
– Spinach juice is rich in folate which helps to break down the chemicals that cause heart attack and stroke.
– The juice is rich in potassium and lacks sodium; this makes it an excellent tonic to lower your blood pressure.
– The juice is full of iron which builds red blood cells and increases the flow of blood. This results in greater oxygen supply to all parts of the body giving you more energy and pulling out fatigue.
Ensure you wash your spinach before you blend them. After it is blended it is wise you to pour it into the juicer. One of the most important things when making spinach juice is not to add water. It helps in keeping the nutrients pure. Apart from this, a reliable source also offers spinach juice recipes. It does not matter what recipe you are looking for, you are sure to find it. Be healthy by taking advantage of the health benefits of spinach juice.