Bee pollen is an element collected by bees due to its huge nutritional value, nutrients, oils minerals, vitamins, amino acids, proteins and many more. It can come into cereal or pellet form and come out in a color yellowish to orange. Besides for bees, it is important to humans by improving memory, performance and energy and it is also helps to gain weight loss. Bee pollen is also beneficial for the health. When you use bee pollen for health, you’ll be able to improve your health to the highest level. Read on to this article to know more.
What is Bee Pollen?
Bees collect pollen from plant anthers, mix it with a small dose of the secretion from salivary glands or nectar, and place it in specific baskets (called corbiculae) that are situated on the tibia of their hind legs — called pollen loads.
After the pollen is collected, it’s brought to the hive where it’s packed in honeycomb cells. Then the surface of the collected pollen is covered with a thin layer of honey and wax, creating “bee bread.” The bee bread undergoes anaerobic fermentation and is preserved by the arising lactic acid. The bee bread serves as the basic protein source for the bee colony. (1)
According to the latest national data, one bee colony gives one to seven kilograms of pollen a year. Each day, the amount of pollen collected from one colony amounts to 50–250 grams. There are special devices, or pollen traps, that are used to collect pollen baskets as field bees return to their hives. The bees must force their way through the traps to get into the hive, and they lose part of the pollen basket, sending them back out to collect more pollen.
The color of the pollen varies, ranging from bright yellow to black. Bees usually collect pollen from the same plant, but they sometimes collect pollen from many different plant species. The pollen grains depend on the plant species; they differ in shape, color, size and weight.
Bee pollen is known as an apitherapeutic product because it contains groups of chemical compounds that are made by bees and used for medicinal purposes. In its composition, there are about 250 substances, including amino acids, lipids, vitamins, macro- and micronutrients, and flavonoids.
Using Bee Pollen for Weight Loss
These are all common methods without any reaction to body.
- Scatter a teaspoon of bee pollen grain over your breakfast or food like cereal or toast.
- Consume this food regularly to decrease weight and increase protection.
- Combine a teaspoon of bee pollen into your preferred drinks.
- Still it and drink routinely.
- This works well in drinks like green tea, coffee and energy drink.
- Mix a teaspoon of bee pollen powder, the juice of 3 freshly crush lemons, honey, cinnamon and cayenne pepper
- Drink it 2x a week at lunch time
- If it is too spicy to drink try mixing the pollen into milk protein and smoothies shakes
- Absorb a teaspoon of bee pollen grain 1st thing in the morning
- Repeat it daily till you extend the desired weight loss aim.
- Take ½ – 1 teaspoon of bee pollen powder ( begin with a small dosage) take it 20 to 30 minutes before eating your breakfast
- Refrain taking this with hot water as the heat can humiliate some of the restorative properties.
- Boost your bee pollen dosage up to three grain every three to four days till you hit a dosage up to one teaspoon to a tablespoon.
- Make an egg, a cup of orange juice, a teaspoon of piece of pollen and a tablespoon of honey
- Drink this regularly first hour in the morning with an unfilled stomach daily.
- Get a banana, a tablespoon of ground flaxseeds, two prunes, half teaspoon of each orange juice and lemon, one tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon of ground bee pollen
- Mix it in the blender for several minutes.
- Transfer it to a serving glass and consume this as a meal.
- You can also alternate the juice for milk or increase peanut butter for added proteins.
- Consume this regularly to drop extra pounds
- Get two cups of fresh peaches (or any of your choice fruits it could be) four cups of milk ½ teaspoon of almond juice, 1 teaspoon of bee pollen ¼ cups of honey and four cups of vanilla ice cream.
- Add the honey, fruits and ½ of milk in the blender machine and blrnd it thoroughly.
- Transfer from the ice cream bowl
- Mix the remaining ingredients
- Transfer these over the remaining ice cream and provide it by adding some natural fruits.
- Take half cup of uncooked popcorn, two teaspoon sugar,1/3 vegetables oil, two teaspoon of salt
- Cook the oil in the pan before adding the uncooked popcorn
- Shake it gradually over the heat till it stops popping
- Remove it from the warmth and grind the bee pollen into powder
- Scatter this pollen powder over the popcorn and add sugar and salt to taste.
- Stir it well