You want to safely lose weight now, yet don’t know how to do it?
First, you should remember that lots of experts suggest that the best thing to do is to lose weight gradually. They say that it is more likely to stay off. If you want to lose weight faster, you’re most likely to lose bone, water, and muscle instead of fats.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics once said: You should aim to lose no more than 2 pounds every week. Also, avoid using fad diets or products that have promises that are too good to be true. The researchers also said that it’s the best that the weight loss is based on the changes you can have over time.
One of the best ways to lose weight is to have a proper diet of course while doing work out. Having a proper diet gives you more control in eating while losing weight. However, this thing called “diet” is not an easy task.
Diet come and go, tempting and teasing you with dreams of an astonishing sexy and hot figure. Yet it’s hard to do and sometimes it doesn’t work. Some diet plans can also threaten or harm one’s health. What’s more is that uncovering reality about dieting, not to mention translating whether specific diet plans satisfy the buildup. It is sufficiently hard to lose a pound or two without anyone else’s input.
THE BEST DIET TO LOSE WEIGHT
To help you with, here are some of the best diet to lose weight fast. The following plans are proven to help you in losing weight effectively and safely. (Note: The diet plans that are enlisted here are not in particular order.)
- DASH DIET
- Aim –It aims to prevent and lower hypertension or high blood pressure.
- Claim –Having a healthy diet is the key to reducing high blood pressure.
- Theory –In reducing high blood pressure, nutrients like calcium, potassium, protein, and fiber are important. In order to reduce the risk of hypertension, you need to eat the proper food that is advised for you. You should cut back on salt intake.
- Cost –Vegetables, Fruits, and whole grain products are usually pricey. So it is expected that this plan could be a bit expensive.
- Effectiveness –If you followed all the necessary things to do in this diet plan like the proper intake of food, and regular exercise, then you are most likely to lose weight.
- MEDITERRANEAN DIET
- Aim –The diet plan includes heart and brain health, weight loss, cancer prevention, and reversion of diabetes.
- Claim –It claims to help in losing weight and avoid chronic diseases.
- Theory –In countries nearby the Mediterranean Sea, it is generally accepted that people live longer and suffer fewer illnesses like cancer. Their secret for which is their active lifestyle, weight control, and healthy diet. The best diet to lose weight for them is by eating red meat, sugar, nuts and any other healthy foods.
- Cost –The cost of this diet plan actually depends. Some ingredients for the Mediterranean diet can be expensive –however, you can replace some with alternative ingredients.
- Effectiveness –Research says that Mediterranean diet can be effective based on what aspect you adopt and how it is compared with the current diet plan. It is all up to you on how quick you lose weight.
- Aim –Actually, it depends, however it may include heart health, diabetes prevention or control, and weight loss.
- Claim –This diet plan claims that it could help shed pounds and keep away diseases.
- Theory –You can make a meal that’s healthy that supports effective lose weight and lessen diabetes and heart disease risks.
- Cost –This diet plan is quite pricey. Having a supply of grains can be expensive. You can use vegetarian staples like eggs and beans which are very affordable in all supermarkets.
- Effectiveness –Most probably, yes. Research has shown that vegetarians have a tendency to eat fewer calories, weigh less and get a lower BMI or Body Mass Index.
- ORNISH DIET
- Aim –The diet plan is variable. It can be personalized in losing weight, reversing or preventing diabetes, lowering cholesterol and blood pressure, treating or preventing breast or prostate cancer, and improving heart health.
- Claim –The diet plan claims to make you gain health, lose weight, feel better and live longer.
- Theory –The more you change the diet plan, the more health benefits you will acquire. If you want to lose weight, you can do a couple of this for that’s –however, if you want to reverse diabetes or heart disease then this plan is suitable for you.
- Cost –this plan is likely to be pricey –whole grains, fish, and produce are all expensive.
- Effectiveness –Maybe yes, maybe no. The result may vary. However if you are doing work out regularly and have a diet which is filled with nutritious food in the three nutrition groups, then it’ll be effective.
- VOLUMETRICS DIET
- Aim –Lose weight.
- Claim –This diet plan aims to lose weight by one pound or two per week.
- Theory –Some people eat the same amount of food every day notwithstanding how many calories are they taking in. Since some of the foods we eat are less energy efficient, they have lesser calories per gram –if you eat more of those then you’ll be taking in lesser calories without eating less food. Fruits and vegetables are perfect for this plan, even though you take a lot of it, the calorie bank will not be broken.
- Cost –Since there is no unusual ingredient needed in this diet plan, groceries should not be costing more than the usual.
- Effectiveness –Undoubtedly, yes. Generally, diet plans that are rich in low-energy-dense foods are proven to help in losing weight.
The above-mentioned diet plans are just some of the best diet to lose weight fast. There are actually more of it over the web. Whatever choice you do, it is assured that you will be safe and you will lose weight faster and more efficient.