Having a double chin is quite humiliating for some. For example, while your friends are laughing at your wacky group picture, you are feeling down because your double chin shows up. This definitely is not a flattering thing. Of course, you would want to get rid of this extra flab in your face, right? worry less, because there are a lot of ways to lose face fat.
Maybe you might ask, what is the fastest and easiest ways to get rid of the extra fat in your face. Actually, technically speaking, there is no way that you can lose weight in just a single part of the body. However, incorporating few practical tips in the day-to-day life may give you a much slimmer face easily.
Ways to Lose Face Fat: Facial Exercises
Table of Contents
In the facial exercise, there is an immense benefit that you can get. One important note, there are about 43 muscles in the face that needs to be toned in order to achieve a slimmer face. You must always remember that there are some other factors that aid in losing fats from the face.
Here are some facial exercises that you can use to help in losing those grumpy face fat:
- Facial massage: in this exercise, you just need to massage your face with a tablespoon of olive oil, or some other essential oil. in using this method, you must start massaging your chin up to your cheeks.
- Chewing gum: this method is beneficial in shedding off those face fat. This helps in toning the cheek and jaw muscles. You just need about 15 to 20 minutes of chewing a gum twice every day.
- Cheek lift: try this exercise if you want to have much firmer cheeks. This is effective in making the skin of the cheeks become firm and get rid of the fats in it. Do this as frequent as you can.
- Cheek puff exercise: this is beneficial in toning the muscles on the cheeks, thus making your face to look much slimmer. You can do this several times all the way through the day.
- Chin lift: this exercise is beneficial in getting rid of the fat that causes double chin. This is by means of toning the muscle in the chin area.
- XO Exercise: in this exercise, you just need to say the letters X and O. This effectively helps in relaxing and improving the blood circulation in the face.
- Facial yoga: this effectively helps in toning the facial muscles and make it detoxify.
Ways to Lose Face Fat: Exercises
The facial exercises above are just beneficial to some certain point. The excess fat may also make the face look more bloated. In making the double chin vanish, exercising is a must. Early morning you can do some walking or jogging to shed off that fat in your body as well as your face.
Furthermore, consult your fitness expert or physician to know how much exercise you need daily. This is depending on your job type, age, weight, medical history, and diet. Physical exercise is very vital for all of us. It helps in keeping you fit, more attentive, boosting your immune system and memory, and making you feel confident about yourself.
Ways to Lose Face Fat: Healthy Diet
Having a regular exercise with no food in your stomach will actually get you nowhere. If you eat the proper amount of dietary fiber, proteins, fats, and carbohydrates, then you will be able to lose weight. however, if you do not lead a certain active lifestyle, you must take in at least 1600 calories a day. Drastically lowering the intake of calorie will make your body be in famine mode. This is where the bodies start in storing foods that may cause fats.
Ways to Lose Face Fat: Lifestyle
Here are some changes in the lifestyle you can try, which may help in your journey of getting rid of those face fat:
- Sleeping well: you must sleep up to seven hours every day. Your body and brain need to have ample rest. This is beneficial in improving the immunity, lower the oxygen radicals and helps in losing weight. however, avoid oversleeping. Having a good sleep will make you look more beautiful.
- Drink water: consuming or drinking at least three liters of water is beneficial in flushing out all the toxins in the body. Furthermore, as well as helps you in losing weight, make your skin glow, and improve the immunity.
- Avoid consuming alcohol: consuming alcohol may lead to continuous gaining of weight. actually, you can drink alcohol once in a while, but overdoing it is bad.
- Eat properly: avoid skipping any meal of the day. Having small and zero-calorie foods are beneficial in losing weight.
- Sleep early: sleep early and wake up early. This is beneficial in making you more alert. Furthermore, it will also give you more time in doing exercise.