A lot of discoveries have been made for the past decades regarding herbal medicines. This time, I’m going to introduce herbal fruit that has a lot of benefits. Noni juice is the fruit of an evergreen plant called noni or Indian mulberry that is found in global subtropics and tropics. Thousands of years ago, the Pacific Islanders began disseminating the Noni juice. Until then, the juice is widely used until today. More health experts testify the health benefits of this fruit. So, here are some benefits of Noni juice
Noni juice Contains:
Table of Contents
● Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
● Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
● Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid )
● Vitamin B6
● Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
● Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and Beta-carotene.
Contains Some Minerals Like:
● Fights cancer, diabetes and liver diseases
● Relief from arthritis
● Relieves muscle spasms and other pain
● Prevents cerebral ischemic stress
Noni Juice Can Also Be The Solution For:
● Boosts energy levels
● Analgesic property
● Combats hair loss
Noni Juice For Weight Loss:
1. Before drinking Noni juice, consult a doctor first for the possible side effects of the juice to you. It might be from a fruit but there are still allergens that can trigger your allergy so it’s better to be careful first.
2. Purchase an organic noni juice in your local health food store or grocery. In that way, you can prevent preservatives with it.
3. Drink 2 oz. of Noni juice per day to feel its antioxidant benefit. It’s better to drink 1 oz. in the morning and another 1 oz in the evening.
4. You can also mix noni juice with your favourite juice to add flavour.
5. Monitor your calorie intake per week. In this way, the effect of noni juice will be faster.
6. Always eat healthy food. In that way, you can also consume the benefits of Noni juice
7. And don’t forget to exercise regularly to burn calories
Drinking herbal medicines or herbal plants is a great help in improving our health. Remember, our ancestors were able to live without the medicines we have today. Noni juice already creates a name from the health experts that have to testify its great benefits. The fruit is already popular for its juice but the other parts of noni plants also have a history of the Polynesian countries.
Aside from the advantage of noni juice, it also has proxeronine which is an anti-inflammatory enzyme that relieves menstrual pains.
You can prepare your very own noni juice. You must remember that you need the fruit before they are ripe. Washed it thoroughly and placed under the sun for 2-3 hours. The skin will be translucent and the fruit will smell quite bad. Put the fruit in a jar and place it in the sun for 6-8 weeks. This will cause the juice to ferment and you can now strain the juice out of the fruit.