There are a lot of fruits that some call -superfruits, which you may or may not know about. These superfruits are astoundingly beneficial for the overall health. One of which is the antioxidant-rich superfruit, noni. It has earned its name because of its remarkable anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. The noni juice, in particular, is what makes the fruit amazing. In fact, it is popular as one of the wonder foods. The health benefits of noni juice are what makes it remarkably amazing. Furthermore, if you want to know more about this amazingly good noni juice, feel free to give this article a read.
What is Noni Juice?
Noni juice, is actually from the small evergreen plant known as, of course, noni. this is also identified as the Indian mulberry, which is usually found in the global tropics and subtropics. Furthermore, noni has also been used both as a folk remedy for various treatments as well as for dyeing clothes. The scientific name of which is Morinda citrifolia. It has its place in the Rubiaceae family and is hailed as the Morinda genus’ queen. This is since it owes to its distinctive ability to disseminate itself commonly on the shores, versatile nature, as well as its visual attributes, which does not require any human intervention. Furthermore, it is also one of the original species that grow on lava flows usually on the Hawaiian regions.
The geographic dissemination, as well as the historic beginning of the noni juice in the islands in the pacific, actually trace back to about thousands of years ago. This is the last part of the 20th century, the noni plant was just utilized in dyeing clothes. However, this is before the fascinating therapeutic value of the noni juice took the said position in the front position of the alternative medication.
In the recent years, noni juice has been a part of the speculations as well as the discussions globally in the attribution of its unique healing capacity. However, its real therapeutic potential is yet to be known.
Nutrition Facts of Noni Juice
Noni juice is capable of offering a wide range of impressive range of beneficial phytonutrients, vitamins, as well as minerals. In fact, the vitamin content of the noni juice includes beta-carotene, alpha-tocopherol or vitamin E, folate, ascorbic acid or vitamin C, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, pantothenic acid or vitamin B5, niacin or vitamin B3, riboflavin or vitamin B2, thiamine or vitamin B1, and more.
The mineral content of it, on the other hand, includes phosphorus, iron, magnesium, potassium, calcium, and more. Furthermore, longside with this, the abundance of natural chemical components and the wide range of antioxidant properties like quercetin, scopoletin, bisdemethylopinoresinol. Furthermore, it also have isoscopoletin, kaempferol, proxeronine, pinoresinol, and vanillin may accentuate the entire nutritional value of the noni juice.
Here are a more precise nutritional fact of the noni juice:
|SUPPLEMENT FACTSSERVING SIZE:1TBSP(15 ML.)SERVINGS PER CONTAINER:35|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||% DALY VALUE|
|Vitamin C||1.5 milligrams||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.9 grams||<1%|
One tablespoon or 15 ml of noni juice contains the following:
- Carbohydrates, 9 grams
- Vitamin C, 5 milligrams
- Niacin, 170 micrograms
- Folate, 12 micrograms
- Calcium, 2 milligrams
- Magnesium, 800 micrograms
- Iron, 35 micrograms
- Potassium,10 milligrams
Health Benefits of Noni Juice
Here are some of the most staggering health benefits of noni juice:
- Helps control diabetes: the noni extracts are beneficial in decreasing the danger of type 2 diabetes. Furthermore, scientific evidence has also testified that the consumption of the noni juice is beneficial in decreasing the level of cholesterol in our body.
- Helps cure memory impairment: the noni juice is beneficial in treating various conditions contributing to memory impairment. Moreover, this is actually one of the most amazing health benefits of noni juice.
- Helps relieve arthritis pain: the healing prowess of the noni juice is beneficial in giving relief to some inflammatory conditions, like arthritis.
- Helps protect the liver: the noni fruit is effective in protecting the liver against any diseases. Moreover, this is mainly because of the hepato-protective effects on it. This assists in the protection of the liver from any chemicals.
- Helps protect the heart health: the dilating effect of noni juice in the blood vessels are beneficial in maintaining the health of the cardiovascular system.
Truly our mother nature is so kind that she gave lots and lots of amazing fruits. Also, noni and its juice are one of the proofs of it. So the next time you eat a fruit, choose noni. Furthermore, always remember that eating healthy foods, being happy and positive and having a healthy lifestyle is the key to having a life that’s worth living.