Apple cider vinegar, also is known as cider vinegar, is a type of vinegar made up from apples, or cider. It is high in Acetic Acid, which has potent biological effects. These can be used in curing a variety of ailments. One of the best remedies it provides is in terms of hair, helping treat damaged hair, remove dandruff or promote shiny and soft hair. It also increases growth and prevents hair loss, killing bacteria and making hair healthy and clean. Apple cider vinegar can be mixed with a variety of other products to provide the best outcomes for various hair and skin problems. The use of vinegar for hair is as follows:
Apple cider vinegar for shiny hair:
Vinegar is the best natural product to restore the shine of your hair. Here are the basic steps to make hair shiny with it. The following recipe will help add natural shine to hair and give it a radiant look.
1. Take a bowl and fill it halfway with vinegar.
2. Mix in 5 spoons of olive oil and enough water to fill the bowl.
3. Now wet your hair with the solution and leave it in for 10 minutes.
4. Using warm water, wash your hair thoroughly.
5. Repeat once a week.
Vinegar for soft and silky hair:
Apple cider vinegar is considered to be the best way to get silky soft hair. To make this remedy more effective, one can add honey to vinegar and then use it to wash your hair. This natural home recipe will give the same conditioning effects that many conditioner products offer.
1. Fill a quarter of a bowl with vinegar.
2. Now fill the next quarter with water.
3. Add 10 spoons of honey to it.
4. Stir the mixture for one minute.
5. Apply it all over the hair and let it sit for 20 minutes.
6. Now, using warm water, wash your hair properly.
Clean your scalp with apple cider vinegar:
It can be used as the best agent for clearing dandruff and dirt from your scalp. The cleansing and acidic properties in apple cider vinegar will clear the flakes, leaving behind a healthy scalp. This recipe uses lemon to add an extra benefit toward dandruff-free hairs.
1. Add one lemon juice to a half bowl of vinegar.
2. Spread it all over your hair.
3. Give it a 5-minute massage.
4. Now use cold water to wash your hair thoroughly.
Get rid of an itchy scalp:
Vinegar has antiseptic properties that can help in getting rid of fungus, bacteria and dandruff, which are responsible for itching. To use this to reduce itching, add vinegar and water in a 1:1 ratio and then use it to rinse your hair. This will kill the itching agents and bacteria.
Vinegar to prevent hair loss:
Vinegar helps supply a good amount of blood to the hair; more blood flow means more nutrients being supplied to the hair follicles. It also helps maintain the pH level of the scalp, which makes hair healthy and strong. Its healing power will help you get rid of hair loss problems. One can also add more egg to this recipe to get more positive results.
1. Take two eggs whites and add them to a bowl.
2. Now add half a cup of vinegar and a quarter cup of water.
3. Mix it well, and apply it all over your hair.
4. Massage it for about 2 minutes.
5. Using a shampoo, thoroughly rinse your hair to remove the egg and vinegar smell.