Everyone wants to get white teeth. Visiting your dentist regularly can help you in this, but there could be some situations when you have to attend a function and you need an immediate solution. When you are in such a situation and want to get whiten teeth in one day, then follow the below mentioned ways.
Try Baking Soda
Table of Contents
You probably don’t but baking soda can help you to get whiten teeth in one day as it can easily scrub stains from your teeth. Here is how to use baking soda for white teeth:
- First of all, wipe your teeth with a dry towel and then dip your brush in baking soda.
- Now, brush your teeth as you do daily for 3 to 5 minutes and you will see the results in a few
- Keep in mind that it is not good to use baking soda regularly as it wears down the enamel which is very important for your teeth. Try to do once in a week or two.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has been used for many years especially for a natural cleaning product. It contains acetic acid that kills bacteria. Because of its antibacterial properties, it can be used for whitening the teeth.
- Take half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and mix it with water. You can gargle with this water before brushing your teeth.
- Now, dip your brush in it and brush your teeth.
Do not brush your teeth more than 1 time a week as it can erode the teeth enamel. So, when you want to get teeth in a few minutes, try apple cider vinegar.
Banana Peels Can Also Help You
When you are looking to get whiten teeth in one day, banana peels can also help you in this. There is manganese and potassium in the banana peel so it can remove the stains from your teeth and can whiten them.
- Take a banana peel and cut it into small pieces
- Take one piece and rub it all over teeth.
- After rubbing for 2 to 3 minutes, take lukewarm water and rinse your mouth.
- You can do this after a day or two.
Coconut Oils Can Also Help You To Get White Teeth
As we know, coconut oil is used for skin and hair care but you probably don’t know that it can whiten your teeth too. Coconut oil contains lauric acid that can help you to get white teeth by eliminating the plaque that causes bacteria.
- Take some coconut oil and rub it on your teeth. Use fingers to do so. Make sure you don’t swallow it.
- Now, take some lukewarm water and rinse your mouth.
- For better results, brush your teeth as you do after rubbing coconut oil.
Strawberries can also be very useful when you are looking to get white teeth. There is folic acid in Strawberries that is very useful to clean as well as exfoliate teeth. So eat strawberries after each your meal.
- For better results, mash strawberry and mix it with baking soda to make toothpaste.
- Brush with it for few minutes and rinse your mouth with lukewarm water
- Don’t brush with this toothpaste daily as it can erode the enamel of your teeth.
Charcoal can make your teeth white by absorbing the impurities. When you need white teeth in a few minutes, this method can also help. Moreover, it can prevent cavities to make your gums healthier.
- Take activated charcoal and a toothbrush
- Dip your toothbrush in the activated charcoal and brush your teeth gently for 2 to 3 minutes
- Take some water and rinse your mouth thoroughly
- Do not brush with activated charcoal daily. Just do once in a week or when needed
Use Hydrogen Peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide can kill the bacteria in your mouth. It is a natural bleaching agent and can also be used to bleach teeth. Using hydrogen peroxide is very safe but don’t swallow it.
- Take a clean cloth and dip in hydrogen peroxide. After that, rub your teeth with the soaked cloth and all stains will be removed from your teeth. Do this for 1 or 2 minutes.
- If you don’t want to do this with a cloth, you can use your toothbrush. Just dip your brush in hydrogen peroxide and brush your teeth gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Don this once in a week or two as overusing it can erode the enamel of your tooth.
So these are the best way to get white teeth in one day. Keep in mind that all these methods you need to use only once in a week or when you need. Don’t try these methods regularly as it can damage your teeth. Go ahead and try any of these methods to get white teeth.