Have you attempted to lose weight but repeatedly failed? Do you want to lose weight but cannot give up on your favorite food? No worries, you don’t need to do that. Not again. What can you do? Try some traditional beverages –like the oolong tea. Oolong tea for weight loss has actually been guaranteed effective.
Scientists found out that if you are into a high-fat diet, you can lose weight if you add oolong tea to it regularly. The tea has amazing properties which help in reducing the lipid and get rid of obesity. The tea actually acts by accelerating the metabolism, preventing the proliferation of the fat cells, improving the mobilization of fat, and helping in the weight loss maintenance.
Moreover, oolong tea also helps in building the immunity since it is rich in more antioxidants than other teas.
Why Oolong Tea for Weight Loss?
Table of Contents
Oolong tea comes from the Camelia Sinensis, same with the green tea. However, the difference is that the oolong tea after getting plucked is dried under the sun and is partly oxidized before it is curled. Because of this partial oxidation, the oolong tea unlike the green tea, stores most of its essential antioxidant and lipid-lowering properties.
The antioxidant properties of it help in scavenging the dangerous free oxygen radicals. These free oxygen radicals may lead to weight gain by means of disrupting the normal function of the cell and the metabolism.
Moreover, studies show that by drinking oolong tea regularly, it helps in losing more weight. This is by improving the metabolism and preventing obesity.
How Oolong Tea for Weight Loss help?
Maybe you are still unconvinced about the power of oolong tea for weight loss. That’s the reason why I’m putting the following up, here are some of the reasons why the oolong tea helps in losing weight:
– Oolong tea helps in increasing the pH levels of the digestive area. Hence, it promotes better digestion and prevention of various digestive illnesses like ulcers, acid reflux, and bacterial infections.
– Consuming oolong tea regularly may help prevent diabetes by means of inhibiting the alpha-glucosidase.
– It helps in boosting the metabolism by approximately 10 percent and help it in burning the upper arm and the tummy fat. Furthermore, the Epigallo Catechins and the caffeine content of the tea work together to accelerate the oxidation of fat.
– The polyphenol content of the tea helps in inducing weight loss and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body.
– Losing Weight as we know is all about expending the energy that you consume in various types of food. The tea helps in increasing the body’s energy to further promote weight loss.
– The tea helps in reducing the bad cholesterol in the body by means of upregulating the receptors of LDL in the liver.
– Oolong tea is a beverage that has no calorie content and has a whole lot different taste. Hence, you can drink it without the need to think of how much calories it may give to your body.
When to Consume Oolong Tea for Weight Loss?
– You can drink oolong tea as an evening snack.
– Drink of it 30 minutes before you eat lunch or dinner.
– You can consume the tea in the morning together with your breakfast.
Other Benefits of Oolong Tea
Not only that oolong tea helps in losing weight, it also is a good drink for the health. The benefits of oolong tea are oozing and are all proven effective. Read on to the following and know that the benefits of oolong tea are all true:
Boosts the skin health. Regular consumption of oolong tea may help in preventing some skin diseases. Furthermore, the antioxidant properties of the tea help in avoiding the skin’s premature aging.
Help promote heart health. The tea helps in lowering the triglyceride and bad cholesterol levels. Moreover, it also increases the levels of plasma adiponectin and reduces the diabetes risks, obesity, and even coronary artery disease.
Improves the brain function. The caffeine content of the tea helps in improving the function of the brain. Moreover, it also helps in rejuvenating the brain cells and inhibit the feeling of fatigue and tiredness.
Relieves stress. Oolong can help in relieving stress through the prevention of depression and the improvement of serotonin levels in the body.
Boosts the immune system. Because of its rich antioxidant content, oolong tea is beneficial in boosting the immunity. Furthermore, it also helps in neutralizing the free oxygen radicals in the body.
Gets rid of the risk for cancer. The antioxidant properties of the oolong tea help in preventing any damage to the DNA and controls the proliferation of the cells.
Oolong tea is way better than the green tea in terms of the effects of losing weight. However, if you consume oolong tea to lose weight, you must consider consuming it in moderation. This is mainly because it might also cause a sudden side effect into your health.