People have mixed versions of losing weight. For some people, it is hitting the gym daily that helped them to not just lose weight but to maintain a classic perfect figure. Then you have others, who might want to go on for a full-on diet course and end up losing the weight they want. In reality, it is a perfect combination of both. No matter how hard you work out in the gym, if you cannot control your diet, your body won’t lose the unwanted accumulated fat that well. Similarly, going on for just diet plans will make your body weak and you might be the victim of malnutrition. So, a proper combination of both is what you might be looking for.
Mental happiness is also important:
Hitting the gym on a regular basis is quite a good idea, but make sure to maintain happy mental conditions as well. If you are anxious regarding debt related scenario and still hitting the gym, your body won’t show any sign of improvement. So, be prepared to tackle the mental condition first. For example, if you are in debt and want to get rid of it, you have top debt settlement companies to serve you right with that. When you are mentally happy, you can go on with the gym and see your body transform right in front of your eyes.
A perfect trainer is also required:
Always remember that a simple gym session is of no use unless you have a pro to help you and be your guide. Not all exercises are suitable for all body types. There are some training sessions you have to work out on, which will only be suitable for your needs now. A reliable personal trainer will be the guide to help you work out on the rules you want and nothing else. Whether you are going for the basic pushups or dealing with the aerobic workouts, you need experts or pros to watch it out for you.
Time to lose the fat you don’t need:
Yes, it is true that your body needs a bit of fat for proper functionality, but that amount is quite limited. You don’t need more than that. A slight increase in the fat amount can easily lead to some disastrous result you don’t want to encounter at any time of your life. Staying slim and fit will make you more active rather than being obese. So, it is time to lose that unwanted fat your body doesn’t need now.
- In case, you are on a diet, weight lifting can always help in losing fat in place of bone and muscles. Most of the people do not realize it, but when they actually diet, around 60 to 75% of the weight they end up losing might be fat.
- So, if you are planning to shed around 20 pounds, around 5 to 6 pounds will be nonfat tissue, which will include bone, muscle and water. It might leave your body weaker.
- On the other hand, exercise, mainly the iron pumping ones, can help in preserving bone and muscles so that around 85% of what you will trim will be fat. So, it can easily be stated that hitting the gym on a daily basis is what you need right now.
The real deal:
It is a true fact that people start to gain fat as they grow older and one major reason behind that is dwindling of muscle mass, beginning in the 20s or 30s. After 40, you will start losing a rough amount of one-third of the pound of brawn on a yearly count.
As muscle tends to burn more calories than fat, the metabolism starts to slow down. In the case of women, who start with proportionally less muscle than the other gender, this procedure might take a good take on the waistline. On average, the female will gain around 20 to 25 pounds of fat, right between the ages of 20 and 50.
Time for weight training:
Weight training can always help in raising the metabolic rate of a person for as long as around 12 hours just after exercising. It means that if you are planning to lift the weight, the body will start to burn calories in a rather faster rate. But, still to this date, regular form of exercise increases the metabolism over the long term might be a controversial note.
- One study has come across the result that around 18 weeks of the weight training by the younger men can easily speed by the metabolism rate by around 9%. Some other studies have stated otherwise.
- However, some of the exercising experts believe that by trying to maintain muscles, weight lifting can help in minimalizing the metabolic downturn, which happens when you get older.
Weight lifting and the positive approaches available:
Some of the famous nutrition researchers have stated that weight lifting has opened doors to a rather trimmer body. In some study, 10 overweight women were given the same diet but half of them were given heavyweights to lift twice a week.
- Both groups have ended up losing 12 pounds on the scale. But, there are more to the story to understand and learn now. On an average scale, the diet only portion lost 9.2 pounds of fat.
- On the other hand, the group with heavy weight to lift lost 14.6 pounds of fat and even gained 1.4 pounds of muscles.
This scientific research clearly proves that weight lifting and mostly under strict professional guidance can help you enjoy proficient results in no time. Visiting gyms on a daily basis and working out hard under personal trainers can help lose weight and unwanted fat that your body does not need. It can even help in growing muscles, which will provide your body with that sturdy look and healthy feel later on. So, be sure to enroll in the nearby gym now and things will start taking up the shape you want.