Tae Bo –have you ever heard of this before? Actually, Tae Bo is a kind of high-intensity exercise, which will kickstart the cardiovascular routine, as well as boost the health and the overall wellness with invigorating and intense workouts. Not only that, there are also some benefits of Tae Bo. These include building confidence, flexibility, a great cardio exercise, making the muscles stronger, and aiding in weight loss. In the actual fact, there is more to Tae Bo than what you have read. Go further –read this article and learn more about Tae Bo!
Tae Bo: What is this?
Tae Bo is actually a exercise style that is fist established by Billy Blacks in the year 1976. This has surged into fame during the 90s. Actually, the developer himself, is a master of Taekwondo from US who is a seven-time world martial art champion. Blanks mixed martial art specialization with the discipline of muscle-toning routines, aerobics, kickboxing, and dance, in order to create a very specialized high-power workout exercise. Furthermore, the term Tae Bo is originally from the terms Boxing and Taekwondo.
Moreover, Tae Bo gets some of its moniker moves from the karate. Nevertheless, there is no way that Tae Bo is a combat discipline. Generally, the moves are just for the toning and fitness. There are no ground moves and throws being utilized in the routines of Tae Bo.
The Tae Bo combines not just the sports movements, but also some hip hop dance, weight, and ballet training. Furthermore, fans claim that the allover training that Tae Bo gives allow it to be beneficial on its own as one complete, independent workout. This is without the needs of incorporating the other types of workout. Nevertheless, cross training is continuously fortified.
Just like with any new exercises, it is suggested that you start with Tae Bo slowly. In the actual fact, it is ideal to begin with a 30-minute routine thrice a week. As you start to get accustomed with the workout, you may add some more workouts throughout the week. However, it is recommendable that you take at least a day off for rest.
Tae Bo promises to time the overall body. This is while also giving a great cardio workout. It is designed to burn fats, teach various self-defense practices, and help in losing weight.
Tae Bo: How to do it?
If you want to try Tae Bo, there are various ways in trying it. First, you need to find an expert Tae Bo trainer near your region and sign up in their beginner class. Furthermore, there are some Tae Bo trainers that teaches the exercise worldwide. A lot of gymnasiums now offer some classes in the same style, yet they aren’t allowed legally to be called Tae Bo, especially without the payment of licensing fee. Not only that, there may also be more disparity in the class content. Furthermore, the other way is to obtain some Tae Bo household workout videos. Moreover, if you are practicing Tae Bo home-based, it is so important that you start to a particular level, which is appropriate to the body, and build up the flexibility and strength before you move into a more difficult level/s.
Benefits of Tae Bo
Here are some of the most staggering benefits of Tae Bo:
- Helps in building confidence. Some cardiovascular exercises, including Tae Bo, releases endorphins in the brain, which is beneficial in feeling happier and more confident in yourself. A certain increase in the body strength and excessive weight loss might contribute to the overall confidence too.
- Aids in flexibility. One of the greatest benefits of Tae Bo is its effect in improving the overall flexibility. Moreover, the recurrence of dance movements and kicks in Tae Bo may help in improving the flexibility over time, increasing the capability of moving. The building of the strength of muscles must make sure that this particular increase in the flexibility is steady.
- Good cardio exercise. Since Tae Bo is an extremely active workout, it is essential in getting your heart beating well, blood pumping, as well as demand high intensities of energy. Furthermore, it also makes for a great cardiovascular exercise form.
- Makes the muscles stronger. With the kicking movements, the hamstrings, glutes, and thighs are activated. On the other hand, the chest, shoulders, and arms are activated though the punching movements. The continuous practice helps in building up the body’s overall muscle strength.
- Aids in losing weight. Since Tae Bo is a high energy cardiovascular workout, it is beneficial in burning the body calories. Study actually shows that there is a lot of weight getting burned in just an hour of aerobics training, just like the Tae Bo. Nevertheless, for it to become a serious aid for weight loss, it needs to be done in a regular basis and in combination with a healthy kind of diet.
There is more to Tae Bo than meets the eye. Try it now and see the other benefits of Tae Bo for yourself!