Have been told that drinking raw milk is bad or dangerous for the health? Well, I believe you will be surprised to know that what they told you is actually misleading and not true at all. The truth behind the raw milk is that the claims that raw milk is dangerous to the health are unjustified. As a matter of fact, there are lots of health benefits of raw milk. All of which benefit the body in so many ways. Furthermore, even though it may have earned a reputation from some people for being dangerous for consumption, you must not miss out on all the things that this amazing superfood has to offer because the health benefits of raw milk are all impressive and amazing.
Raw Milk: What is this?
Basically, raw milk is a milk that comes from the cows that are grass-fed. This particular milk is homogenized and unpasteurized. This just means that the raw milk possesses all the natural enzymes, vitamins and minerals, and fatty acids. This is actually what make it what a lot of people refer to as one great complete food.
Can the raw milk cause problems because of the risk of consuming bacteria? Well, actually, the risk of this occurring is so low. As a matter of fact, according to a study, you’re 35000 times more possible to get sick from some other food sources than consuming raw milk. In the actual fact, one study suggests that there is a better chance of death by infection from the raw oysters than you do in consuming from raw milk.
As you may notice, most of the accusations and concerns about the raw milk are overstated. Therefore, the health benefits of raw milk stay underrated. The benefits of the raw milk are so many. As a matter of fact, it may address a huge number of nutritional conditions, which millions and millions of people are suffering currently. For example, the benefits of raw milk include allergies and the skin. All of it takes place while it contains beneficial nutrients even without any processing dangers.
Nutritional Value of Raw Milk
The raw milk is really one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world. It also has a nutritional profile that is dissimilar to that of the other foods. I truly understand that if you have been cautious in the past regarding the consumption of raw milk due to all the negative comments about it, I am sure that you will change your mind once more and you will try drinking raw milk now.
Do you know what exactly makes the raw milk an incredible superfood? Well, the nutritional content that it has!
The raw milk actually possesses fat-soluble vitamins K2, D, and A. All of these vitamins are essential in supporting the brain as well as the nervous system. Not just that, they are also important for brain function, focus, and development. Not just that, fat-soluble vitamins also help in supporting the natural balance of the hormones, and the bone density.
Furthermore, it is also high in omega 3 fatty acid, CLA and some other short chain fatty acids. Aside from the CLA and omega 3 fatty acids that we all know are essential for the health, the raw milk also possesses butyrate. This is a kind of short chain fatty acid, which is beneficial in controlling various health issues that are related to stress resistance, slow metabolism, and inflammation.
Not just that, raw milk also has whey proteins in it. These whey proteins are actually beneficial in burning fat and building or retaining lean muscle. Also, being a dairy product, it also possesses probiotics, which are essential for the digestion.
Health Benefits of Raw Milk
Here are some of the most astounding health benefits of raw milk:
- Has no sugar or synthetic ingredients. Since the raw milk undergoes the process of homogenization, the fats in the milk are broken down. Not just that, there is also no sugar in it or any synthetic ingredients.
- May help in fighting H. pylori infection. The good bacteria and the whey proteins in raw milk are essential in combating the H. pylori infection. This particular infe3ction may cause stomach ulcers or even vomiting.
- Helps in preventing nutrient deficiencies. According to the USDA, about 300 calories a day is attributable to added sweeteners or sugars. Comparatively, foods rich in nutrition like the raw milk only has about 424 calories though they contain a great number of nutrients.
- Helps in improving skin health. The raw milk is essential in improving skin health. As a matter of fact, raw milk can help in improving conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Helps in reducing allergies. Studies show that those who drink raw milk has about 50% lower risk in developing allergies and about 41% less risk of developing asthma. This is one of the best health benefits of raw milk.
Raw milk truly is essential for health!